50 000 Р
готов к переезду
Английский (Свободно владею)
стаж 7 лет и 2 месяца
7 лет и 2 месяца
(по настоящее время)
Драгон Ойл (Туркменистан) Лтд.
• Supported Operations and Maintenance departments to efficiently operate and maintain the plant facilities and equipment.
1. Developed/revised Operation Instruction Manuals (OIMs) for the plant facilities or equipment as needed. Developed testing and inspection procedures for facilities or equipment as required by Operations. Supported Operations and Maintenance in troubleshooting any problems on plant electrical equipment. Reviewed Operations and Maintenance daily report and provided engineering recommendation as and when necessary. Technically and commercially evaluated Operations requests for modifications, expansions, equipment replacement and issued the required Engineering Recommendation to the concerned parties. Studied the current operation processes and practices and issue recommendations to improve the system if necessary. Maintained a shutdown/failure log and investigated repetitive failures. Coordinated and chaired regular meetings with operation department. Participated in Plant safety Inspections and HSE meetings.
2. Reviewed current maintenance practices and procedures and developed new programs to optimize the maintenance activities and resources. Undertaked Asset Integrity Management for onshore and offshore Assets. Prepared the asset list including the installed equipment, stocks and work towards optimizing the assets and its usage. Assessed the spare parts inventory and developed programs to optimize the stocks. Prepared As-built documents of the plant facilities and make it available to all concerned departments. Technically evaluated vendor submittals and provided recommendation. Kept updated on the latest technological developments in the market and implement innovative solutions for the plant. Followed up the in-house projects or modifications and provide technical assistance.
3. Assisted in preparation of SOWs (Scope Of Works) documents and technical evaluations for EPIC projects and in-house projects for the future plant expansions and improvement of existing plant facilities.
4. Assisted Projects Department in design reviews and contributing in project quality assurance and commissioning activities.